Based in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Early Access: April 6th 2021
Cursed Mansion is a horror adventure RPG that focuses on nuances and eerie feelings throughout the adventure. Different players could have different experiences when playing. Explore and lead the girl to safety, solve puzzles in this mansion full of mystery, beware of the shadow lurking at every corner which might bring misery.
Cursed Mansion was first planned for a contest in 2018 but was listed on Square Enix Collective in the same year instead, and gained positive responses. The game was also promoted in BEKRAF Game Prime 2019. Then, Dragon Emperors entered Indigo Game Startup Incubation (IGSI) in September 2019 to finish the game. The early access of the game was released on April 6th 2021.
Non-Linear Survival Horror
Cursed Mansion is a big mansion full of enigma, search ways to get out or solve the mystery within
- Explore the mansion full of carefully crafted and designed rooms to give eerie feelings when the room is entered, combined with uncanny sounds to make it more immersive.
- Interact with ease as interactable things will have an icon appeared on top of them.
- The game will keep track of what important stuff has been done on a save, which can be checked out on the save/load screen.
- Experience different events in each session. Some events could lead to different outcomes depending on what happened beforehand. Some actions could lead to different stories and/or ending.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Choosen Game" Square Enix Collective September 2018 Batch
- "Official Slection." Bekraf GamePrime 2019
- "Choosen Participant." Indigo Game Startup Incubation Part 1
About Dragon Emperors
Dragon Emperors is a video game developer founded in March 2021 from Bandung, Indonesia. We focus on making RPG video games, from action adventure to survival horror. The games that we are working on are Oracle of Forgotten Testament, Cursed Mansion, and Lucerna Tenebris.
More information on Dragon Emperors, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cursed Mansion Credits
Director, Producer, Lead Programmer, Story Writer
Agavi D. Simatupang
Lead Designer, Story Writer, Event Programmer
G. Prisma Radheka
Lead Artist, UI Designer
Level Designer, Event Programmer
Level Designer, Event Programmer, Freelance